Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

A Facebook Executive Administrator (Ortiz Bethany Anne)

Just like before this one hit me up with a friend request then sent me a message via Facebook Messenger. I had been up for the past few days and night posting to my pages trying to get the word out so I was a little craky to say the least. I was in no mood for any Bull Shit. So first thing she says is Hi my name is Ortiz Bethany Anne I am an Executive Officer for Facebook. So I came back at her and said that's all fine what do you need and Don't ask me for any money. I guess I pussed her off because she came back causing me out insulting my education level and a few more things but not important. She even came out and called me stupid. I just unfriended her and blocked her. I was pretty tired that day. I don't think I ever got around to checking out her story to see if she really worked for Facebook and if she did what the hell did she want. After she called me stupid I really didn't care what she had to say after that, would you. She was probably just another scammer trying to make a name for themselves. At this point, I guess the Viper was there Trainer or Coach, because after her it felt like I was breaking in all the young guns. Felt like all the Scammers had to take a crack at me. As for those of you that still haven't heard the story of the Viper, don't worry its coming I'm just saving the best for Last. Protect The Innocent for War On The Internet in Cory's App OutHouse by Cory Triplett via Facebook and Google Plus and Twitter and YouTube so Catch Me If You CanNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment