Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

THE VIPER (aka Danielle LamatPCH)

The day before I met Danielle LAM The Internet Con-Artist or the PCH.com Scammers as we have been calling them. I spent a good part of two days building what I thought was an Alliances with Todd Sloane and the PCH.com team to find out later that the real Todd Sloane was trying to get me bit and lead me into the pack of wolves like a wounded dog blessing and injured with the wolves on his trail. They could already smell the blood but they didn't and don't realize I'm a third degree black belt and I fight better when I'm backed up in a corner. I think better and I definately fight better, I get a take no prisoners attitude so I guess I should thank Todd Sloane for doing that to me but nope (FU) Screw you Todd Sloane and the Horse you rode in on hope you Rot you know where.
So I'm on Facebook talking to the real Todd Sloane or at least the account was authenticated. As he was conviencing me that if I had anymore problems he was just a phone call away and that he was here to help, yea I know funny right I should of known right then that I was stepping into a trap. So I get a friend request from Danielle LamatPCH and it kinda took me off guard a little. As of this point I had dealings with the boys both WinDav as he called himself and Todd but this was the first for Danielle Lam. So I excepted her friend request and just sat back and waited to hear back, didn't take long maybe 15 minutes.She came on and asked me how I was doing and the first thing I responded with was are you the real Danielle or another Fake(Scammer). She played dumb why what do you mean. I told her you some bitches done came at me a dozen times already so don't ask me for a dime. She said I would never do that Cory I'm here to help. She said I guess I don't have to tell you, you won do you even want to know how much. I was being a smart ass and said yes if nothing else but for my records. She started laughing and said it was $20,000 dollars and we needed to go over the arrangements beforehand. That's when I told her I had been talking to the real Todd Sloane and I was asking him about her. She got real upset and told me the Real Todd Sloane doesn't even have a Facebook account and neither did Dave Sawyer only her and I needed to stop talking to that scammer and I needed to unfriendly him and block him. She said Cory I'm here to help you but if you don't want my hel0 I'll just move on. I'm here to help you so what do you want to do. Like a dog with his tail between his legs. I think she sensed me being hesitant and that's when she said it. Cory why don't you stop acting Like a Hood Rat and let me help you,now do as I asked and I'll call you back(Facebook Messenger) in a couple hours and we'll make the arrangements. I didn't but I said I would like how would or could she know anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment