Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

THE VIPER (Danielle LamatPCH)

She got me back on Facebook Messenger in about two hours like she said. Unlike the Real Todd Sloane at least the criminals were good for keeping there word Mr. I'm just a phone call away Todd Sloane. So she goes on to tell me this is going to cost 250 dollars. I jump back and I'm like wait a damn minute did I not tell her not to ask me for money. So I asked her about three or four times why she didn't tell me about the money earlier when I told her about everything that had happened to me. She kept ignoring the question and tried repeatedly to change the subject. She finally said Cory with the way you were acting you weren't hearing me. I said if I wasn't hearing you then I especially ain't hearing you now when I'm fixing to unplug you. She's like Cory Please Please just hear me out. I'm like OK but I'm not going to promise anything. I let her talk but I already knew she was a scammer and know it was my turn to mess with one of them.
So she goes on to explain how they would be sending me one of those big checks but  I wouldn't be any good until I get a special seal that goes on it. I had to send 250 dollars via western union a man named Akeem Gallimore to a town called Kingston Jamaica. She said the PCH.com employee that would be delivering the check was Sarah Walters and her badge number was 77190. The Tracking number was #4713052891 and the reference number was #093145667.

No comments:

Post a Comment