Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 17, 2016

THE FACEBOOK INVESTIGATION (Roper DawnMichelle)

After spending about two weeks feeling sorry for myself. Blaming myself for being poor that's why this happened is what I kept telling myself, then it happened like it always does you can imagine what happens next. They anger set in and showed his nasty head. So know I was going to call Facebook and cause them out no matter what they did me wrong. Huh did me wrong alright. First of all there wasn't a second place prize. Secpund this has been going on for some time and the reason Facebook wasn't putting it out there was because it would give themselves a black eye and they didn't want to scare off potential revenue. Off Track for a minute but ( Facebook when I'm done with you a little black eye then ain't shit compared what me and my Lawyers going to do to you by the end of all this Bet That Hommy) But so Facebook not only wasn't warning there customers and or Fans but they were and are down right covering it up covering there tracks and destroying any and all evidence pertaining to the case but unlike most of the rest I made copies before Big Brother Facebook got there hands on it. And when it comes out in court its going to show if Facebook had turned the evidence over to the authorities this could have been stopped before so many people got hurt and this is what I meant by Corporate Accountability, and the same thing goes and will be directed at PCH.com, the Prize Patrol Team, PCH employees, and PCH.com Management I do believe some of you knew who was conducting these so called games I call it international governmental blackmail by the way of organized crime at the governmental level using us the American citizen as pawns or bargaining chips in your little real life power struggle game only problem is we ain't peices on a board game. We are living ,breathing, pain feeling human beings, and you made one more mistake, ME MOTHER F-------. I warned you I wouldn't give up or go away. Todd its time you come collect that damn finger. I think the people deserve to hear how I found Roper DawnMichelle.
I was a little obsessed trying to find this women that hurt me so bad. Now Facebook does have a Dawn Michelle that does do PR for them but it wasn't the picture I saw through messenger and by this point was burned into my brain. I kept telling myself there had to be a connection somewhere but it was going to be up to me to find it. So I started with my Friends and moved on and on, I don't think I slept for about two months day and night. PCHs Fan Page the PrizePatrol Teams friends and contacts literally thousands of names and Faces From Facebook to Google Plus Pages to Twitter to YouTube and to tell you the truth I was so Physically and Mentally drained by the time I found her I really can't remember how the connection unfolded except that it was a party or function that Danielle Lam went to on a weekend off, she was still pregnant I think but there she was in the back of one of the pictures. I'll be honest after all the hard work trying to track her down I was starting to doubt myself so when I saw her I started to cry like I can finally get some sleep. Name Danielle Bowers occupation--- check this shit out---freelace photographer for you guessed it no other than Big Brother himself FACEBOOK. I said to myself well that explains the cover up and all the hush hush but no way could one person be doing this and getting away with it she would have no time there has to be more and what I've discovered so far they got to be organized and they got to be working together. That was the night I drew out on my drive my declaration of War On The Internet. I sent it to Facebook Google Twitter and YouTube maybe now they know I'm serious. Problem for them now is I found there ring leader my only delema is how to release the information I have but tell you the truth I'm just as content to release all the names right here in my book. This is my book and my publisher has full access to this so I can and will give names locations and there job description in the training and execution module I discovered from there CEO of this little game there playing with our lives. See how they like it when we start playing back Think it'll be as Much Fun. Catch Me If You CanNNN!!!! Facebook Google Plus Twitter YouTube in Cory's App OutHouse this is Cory Triplett as Protect The Innocent for War On The Internet God Bless Love Y'all and Be Safe. OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment