Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

The Viper Tells All and (Promises Revenge on Me!)

This women picked me down piece by piece or so she thought. She thought she had me right were she wanted me. Remember I said it was my turn to mess with them waste there time like they been doing to me. So she said after about three hours going round and round she says so when can I tell Alkeem to expect the payment. I said tell him if he waiting on the payment he better start hitchicking because that's going to be on looong wait. Man she got pissed I said go ahead and get mad and call me A damn Hood Rat again Bitch but you still ain't getting a Fucking dime out of this Hood Rat. But you can do me a favor and concern my suspicion and tell me who you work for and why y'all keep coming after me when I've never won anything yet. Now the Texas Controller was telling me I had 2500 dollars coming to me and I keep getting a bill for that. I asked her were they involved in that coming up missing and she said she didn't know. She confessed that they were organized and working together as one but wouldn't and couldn't go any further or it would get her killed. She then started to beg me not to send her back empty handed that she would be punished if she did. I told her I don't give a shit and what part of I don't have a job is hard to understand. She then tells me when all of this is over that she would be back to make me regret the day I was born. I said bitch I've already died. I know were I'm going you nor anyone else can scare me I fear no man when I have the Father on my side.And note to Lawmakers during all of this I had my wallet come up missing about a year ago. Had about 350 dollars in it and I was out at a party with Friends so I took it as a lost. Then I received a letter from the IRS saying someone was using my social security number and paid off a 5000 dollar car loan I assume and I owed 450 to the IRS. I told them it wasn't me then the social security says they can't do anything either. We need to make some serious changes to identity theft laws. This might be the end of the book or just the beginning. I might make changes here and there but now were on real time its 8:06pm my time on January 19,2016 Tuesday night in Cory's App OutHouse coming at you Live from Project The Innocent for War On The Internet by Cory Triplett so Catch Me If You CanNN!!OUT¡!!¡

No comments:

Post a Comment