Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Truth comes out about Facebook

Ok I'm going to start this new blog page and bring it all out in one place. To start my name is Cory Triplett I'm known in some circles as Protect The Innocent. This will end up being the forefront to my book called War on the Internet. My groups and pages on Facebook and Google Plus are also called War On The Internet. Were also on Facebook and YouTube but really I've been all over the web never got organized till now. The further we get into this you'll see why. 
About a year ago I was contacted on Facebook via a friend request by a women named Roper DawnMichelle. At the time I was pretty let's just say dumb to the ways of the world and the way things are. I normally wouldn't except friend request but my twin brother Keith had just moved to Alabama to be with my ageing father. So I figured it was a friend of his trying to keep in contact with him so I excepted the request. It was a Sunday morning, I remembered because I was getting my 75 year old mom ready for church. She needs knee surgery so she doesn't get around very well these days. So I excepted then about a hour later she hit me up on messenger by first asking how I was this morning, I said fine and you. She said fine and proceeded to ask me if I played the PCH.com games and was I a fan. It kinda blew me away, for those of you that don't know it's kinda like online gambling but legal. I said something stupid like the biggest, she then said yea your up to what about 1.2 million tokans. Kinda took me off guard I had 1.7 million but she was close. She then told me my address and date of birth. I said wait a minute, how did you know that. That's when she asked me if I was setting down, I said I am now I knew something was up. She told me her name was Roper Dawn Michelle and she works Public Relations for Facebook and I had just won two hundred thousand dollars for the second place prize. I'm like Wow and I didn't know there was a second prize. She told me it was her job to show me clips from YouTube of past winners. She's like you excited I'm like hell yea. I'm just recently disabled and until they approve me my moms been putting off her surgery. I started crying, my mom comes in and asks what's up and I told her but she was the sceptical one. After everything calmed down then Roper as she called herself hit me with it. She said know were going to have to send the money from California to Texas and it has to be insured but you have to the pay it. I'm like ok how much is it I got 200,000 coming what ever it cost its ok. She's like yea but it has to be paid up front and it's 750 dollars. Something in the back of my head said wow whit a minute something's not right. I could have called my dad and asked him for the money but after during on the operating table a few years before I got very religious. The good lord told me if he was providing it he would have provided the 750 because the lord I know never half added anything. So after a lot of soul searching I told her I couldn't do it. She said things like don't you want to win and even called me a loser but I couldn't have my dad getting took because of my stupidity. So I had to forfeit the money. I think I spent about two weeks crying before I decided to call her and Facebook and complain that it wasn't fair the way they do poor people. That's when I found out that it was a scam. There was a Roper Dawnmichelle that does public relations for Facebook but she looked way different from the profile picture I saw. I'm like how can that be her profile had a picture of Facebook headquarters right. That's when I started my war on the Internet. I thought there was no way this person could of had so much information on me without being connected to me or Facebook or PCH.com. In my eyes everyone was a suspect I spent about 2 months day and night with no sleep look through profile after profile. My friends your Friends on Facebook Google everywhere and everyone. I picked the prize patrols profiles apart piece by piece, there friends and friends of friends and so on that's when I found her. I think it was a picture of an event the Prize Patrol had she was a photagrapher for facebook. I'm like hell no and when I reported it to Facebook they then refused to talk to me and tried to delete my evidence off messenger but by then I had already copied it but her real name was Danielle Bowers. That's when I decided to take my show on the road so to speak to track these people down and report them because none was doing anything about it. So it was going to be my mission to stop them at least we'll tell each other so we know what these scammers were using as there latest tricks because they were using the same line over and over until it wore out. And the more I investigated the more I started to suspect it was people on the inside. Inside of Facebook and possibly even PCH.com and even further the Prize Patrol Team themselves. I do not believe these people worked alone. Know were going to jump ahead to present day and then I'll go back and tell you more of the individual cases but present day.

No comments:

Post a Comment