Total Pageviews

Monday, January 11, 2016

The Prize Patrol Team Driver

Around the time all of this first started I got a friend request from what I thought was a PCH.com employee or there driver. His name was Rondre Hudson which was the only one who kinda helped me get my Facebook and Google Plus pages started but after everything went down between me and Danielle Lam atPCH or the Viper as I've come to call her he stopped talking. Last night I went tracking or investigating you could say and I looked on his page to see if there was any activity and there was. So I said well he pretended to work for PCH.com so let's see if I can get there help by the way they do have a search and win game. At this point I know he was or is one of the scammers so let's search his name and see. So I did but the only thing that came up was his Facebook page I had that right. Then I started thinking about another scammer I had name Luanne Core which I'll give you the Full story next. Luanne hit me with a Todd SloaneatPCH profile but only had one Friend and I knew surely the Todd Sloane had more than just one Friend being a public figure and all. Guess I have to go into both but. Well I called her out being only name besides Todd Sloane and I called her by name and told her I knew she was a scammer. This women eventually confessed everything under the sun. Told me she was married I was being a smart ass and said I felt sorry for him but she was going to jail. That I had already contacted Facebook Security and they were probably on the way with the cops but before they get there could she do me a favor and answer one question for me before she goes to jail. She finally agreed so I asked her why me and why did they keep coming after me I never hurt nobody. The only thing she could say I was a pervert and I was trying to get Famous. I said women you don't even freaking know me. But you assholes had come at me at least 20 times I said there quit a few of you y'all are like organized together ain't you. She said yea but I already knew or suspected. I told her to do me a favor for me and everyone else y'all have hurt and or taken is to give up the others when the cops get there. Then I told her to tell her husband he married a piece of shit. She didn't say anything after that and as usual Big Brother Facebook comes in and deletes all evidence. But this time I got smart I logged out of Facebook and Logged back in through my other account used her name and sure enough found her real profile with a couple years of use. All of her friends or most of them worked for a gameing company called Farmville. Well after all of this Facebook Security informs me that they contacted Todd SloanatPCH and told him that I reported his account as a Fake account. Ok First of all what happened to protecting my identity which I been looking over my shoulder ever since second if that was his account means he's involved. Third and not lease Facebook going around telling me and us the victims that these scammers are not violating any Facebook policy's how is Fraud not violating the Law or much less a Facebook policy. And if Todd Sloane set that account up means he's one of the guilty ones. Back to Today so I went into Facebook a different way and looked him up using the same name and oh dear lord what did I find I think this guy was the one in charge. About 300 friends with the Jamaican connection that I suspected had one call me once clamming going to give me a 7000 dollar grant get this for being a good citizen that I didn't have to pay back but you guessed it had to pay think that one was only 250 dollars they were getting desperate after me and the Viper went our rounds that's coming later but its in another blog of mine you want to look it up before we get there. But his friends included port workers in Jamaicia to Miami Loads of College workers and students to business owners to Electrical Engineers to get professors to Best TV Media to human resources officers to security and equity investigation consulting company to Jamakian employers Federation convention company you know government people that give out the visas for them to come here and work or go to school lots of college people lots of computer technology people and my favorite career academy of professional studies. Looks like little old me found there entire operation. And if I could find it you know damn well the FBI and Facebook and PCH.com knew about it. They were working together or covering it up and they owe us victims answers and compensation and like I said from the beginning I and my people want Corporate Accountability. We want them thrown in jail and if they knew and did nothing I want them in jail too.No matter who they are were I come from we call that a crime after the fact. I promised you people I would never leave till I got them all and I'm going to keep writing this book right here giving you exact names and dates till the FBI comes and take over but I'm still giving up all of it right here maybe we can figure out a way for this not to happen again thought they were overseas and we couldn't catch them but the lord almighty can see further than all couldn't have done it without him. Maybe we need international internet or cyber crime laws or international cyber police force but something got to be done.But Facebook and PCH.com were looking for a lawyer to sue you so any lawyer volunteers look me up CoryTriplett1971@aol.com My next Report my Favorite The Viper Cory Triplett in Cory's App Outhouse as Protect The Innocent for War on the Internet god bless and be safe gotcha

No comments:

Post a Comment