Total Pageviews

Friday, May 13, 2016

Corys App OutHouse Channel



Be Back after Lunch Blogger For My Report haven't forgot about you! I've been at this a long time. Gets kinda fustrating to see good people going through the same thing like we were back in the begining and having to start all over with a whole new set of people being vicimised by the scammers which I hate to say have gotten smarter and wiser to our tactics. Like I said before now they are being college educated by the people running the organization. All things beside I am starting to realize that they may have already gotten a small government to back them. In the beginning it was Jamackia but they have to of had a bigger government that that by now. Don't know what were going to do now. All I can do is report what I see. I report who they are and they swoop up and protect them from prosecution so I don't now what else to say anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment